Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

People are failing to see the ironic humor.

I don't get it. Why does everyone expect slapstick/stupid, fast-paced, and essentially meaningless comedy on newgrounds?

Maybe not all of them do.. but sheesh, the ones that can't appreciate flash animations like this are the first to blab their mouthes off with an opinion they mask as fact.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

I gave this a 5 before I even watched it

And wasn't disappointed after watching it.

SailorMan SailorMan

I feel bad for the people who can't see the humor-

in this hilariously animated "thing of funniness".

Megaman X-Y Megaman X-Y

Not bad for a sprite flash.

I can tell you enjoyed making this. A bit of advice though: if you want to spice up things up, make the dialogue be typed out letter by letter with the Megaman X typing sound effect, just like how the actual Megaman X game was. I always liked that about the game. One last thing, if you can, please make the dialogue interactive with a button that shows up (after the dialogue is finished typing out) which allows the user to continue to the next scene. Some dialogue parts were too fast for me to read.

Take care.

BANDAY09 BANDAY09

Ok, you convinced me.

Voting 5 because of thah Sledgehammah!

GlassCake Halloween 2009! GlassCake Halloween 2009!

I would have given you a good rating...

But, you definitely stole that little youtube pop-up ad idea from the creator of the Baman Piderman series, Alex Butera.

Bob's Plank Bob's Plank

Hahah

Kinda reminded me just a little bit of the Baman Piderman series if you've seen it.

Malmedal responds:

I've seen it. I love it.

Foreign Creature 2: Intro Foreign Creature 2: Intro

Sweet!

Diggin' the interactive comic book style!

Kudos

Gravity_ Gravity_

Finally!

There's like 15 other Under Judgement flashes, and YOURS is the only one that shined through the rest. Tight stuff man!

The z4t0's Demo Reel The z4t0's Demo Reel

Very nice demo reel!

I can tell you've definitely put an enormous amount of effort into your artwork. Looking forward to seeing more!

Take care.